Next Interdem Academy Masterclass
For those of you that are planning to attend the Alzheimer Europe Annual Conference taking place on 31 October – 2 November 2016 in Copenhagen, we are delighted to announce the next INTERDEM Academy Masterclass which will take place on the 1st of November under the theme of “Involving people with dementia as advisors to your research”. In view of limited space, INTERDEM Academy members will have priority for a place. More information including a programme will follow soon.
TO ATTEND THE INTERDEM ACADEMY MASTERCLASS YOU NEED TO:
Step 1. Register for the Alzheimer Europe conference. Early bird registration (including 1-day registration options) will open on the 1st of March, whereas abstract submission has already started:
Please also be mindful of the deadlines for abstract submission and registration:
- 1 February 2016: Abstract submission starts
- 1 March 2016: Online registration starts
- 30 April 2016: Abstract submission closes
- 31 May 2016: Information on abstract evaluation to all presenters
- 30 June 2016: Early bird registration deadline
- 21 October 2016: Online registration closes
- 31 October 2016: Opening ceremony and welcome reception
- 31 Oct – 02 Nov 2016: Alzheimer Europe Conference
Step 2. Register for the INTERDEM Academy Masterclass. You can register for the Masterclass by using this form (password: Mermaid2016).
Other than the Alzheimer Europe registration fee, there will be no additional fee for the Masterclass. However, we do require that you are member of the INTERDEM Academy. If you are not a member yet, you can apply for membership by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we will liaise with the executive office of Alzheimer Europe to see whether you have indeed registered for the Annual conference. Your registration will be confirmed once we have been able to check whether both of these requirements have been met.